Intermediate Interior Designer
MATERIA Interior Design Studio Inc. is seeking a well-rounded creative, self-motivated Intermediate Interior Designer with strong verbal, written and graphics skills for a contract position.
The ideal applicant must meet the following qualifications and experience:
- A degree or diploma from a recognized university or college
- Minimum 3-5 years residential and commercial work experience
- Experience working on all phases of a project including an understanding of construction documentation in compliance with applicable BC Codes
- Excellent AutoCAD and SketchUp skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an asset.
- Knowledge of materials, local suppliers and furniture systems.
What you will be doing at MATERIA
- Work directly with Principals to take on a key role in the design process including creating design concepts and presentation material
- Participate in client presentations and actively build relationships with clients through the project process
- Produce design and contract documentation in alignment with MATERIA’S standards of quality, client program and budget needs
- Coordinate with project consultants, contractors and suppliers
Interested and qualified individuals are invited to submit their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No telephone calls please. Please include the job title in the Subject line.
We thank you in advance but only those shortlisted will be contacted.